Jerry Yan and Jun Matsumoto: Who Did the Better Doumyoji Tsukasa?

After seeing both the Taiwanese adaptation of Hana Yori Dango called Meteor Garden and the live remake of Hana Yori Dango in Japan, I really still think Meteor Garden's performance is more powerful.


Jerry Yan really can act the jerk with a heart of gold role of Doumyoji Tsukasa far better than that of Jun Matsumoto for me.  Well I thought that he really managed to get all of the mean side and soft side of the character better than any actor could.  So yeah, there's a lot of plus points for this guy.  Made me think he's really the "Qin Han" for today's generation.


Meanwhile, I think Jun Matsumoto is just nowhere near Jerry Yan in being that good in portraying the role of Doumyoji Tsukasa.  But at least he wasn't a bad actor so I still give him credit, he just needs more practice to be better but I don't think his talent is near Jerry Yan's.  But still, I'd like to see him improve his way like Vic Zhou did. =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishful Thinking: Actresses Who Could Have Played As Guan Yin/Avalokitesvara In Journey To The West

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year

Kamen Rider Kuuga Review

Saddest Deaths in Kamen Rider Ryuki

Why I Love Trying To Establish A Possible Connection Between Kamen Rider Kuuga And Kamen Rider Agito

Series Review: Kamen Rider Ryuki

Chinese Drama Legend: Liu Xue Hua

Wishful Thinking: Rin Takanashi x Tori Matsuzaka as a Geeky Couple

I Still Care About New School Korean Shows