Next Viewing Plan: Kamen Rider Fourze?


Well I'll soon be very busy and I may not write much new review here but here's my latest next plan- it would be viewing Kamen Rider Fourze assuming I don't get bombarded too much.  I think I need something lighter and softer because I've been pretty irritable lately to events that go around me.  Sheesh why am I so problematic with the idiotic people around me?  Doesn't mean people can be annoying like Cassidy and Devin that I should tear them limb from limb.  I probably just need to watch something lighter and softer like Kamen Rider Kiva to cheer me up, maybe Fourze might be the answer?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Early Thoughts On The Kamen Rider Build Leaks

Wishful Thinking: Actresses Who Could Have Played As Guan Yin/Avalokitesvara In Journey To The West

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year

Kamen Rider Kuuga Review

Series Review: Kamen Rider Ryuki

Saddest Deaths in Kamen Rider Ryuki

Recovering From The Decade Meltdown Since 2009 Up To 2016

Chinese Drama Legend: Liu Xue Hua

Wishful Thinking: Rin Takanashi x Tori Matsuzaka as a Geeky Couple