My Thoughts On While You Were Sleeping Episodes 13-14


Perhaps another satisfying round for the whole Wednesday night isn't it? Okay, I just watch through Dramabus.com since I don't understand Hangul. So what's next with this one? Okay, I"m pretty glad to see that Chicken Oppa is in jail. That guy really did a number murdering his younger brother, stabbing Yoo Tak and murdering his younger sister.


Last week's episode was pretty much a suspense. While Suzy is a strong female in real life but in here, she's not portrayed as a fighter though she's still gutsy. She still has her tendency to become a damsel in distress and heroine at the same time. I enjoyed the scene to get Chicken Oppa arrested where he's going to become the next Boysen Paint model.

What should be surprising is that Yo-BUMMER no longer pursues the case. He's somehow careful in choosing his sleaze or all he cares about is money. I mean, the evidence is already against Chicken Oppa so there.

This scene is sort of funny. I dunno why I want to imagine they're driving the Itasha Mobile of Akibaranger when this is NOT Akibaranger. It would be shocking for any woman to see a man wanting to kiss her. But that's what happens here with Hong Joo and Jae Chan. She does kiss him later which brings up some comedy.

I was expecting Yoo Tak to die but it turned out he wasn't going to die just yet. I guess it was because he was immediately brought to the hospital for immediate treatment. If he didn't he would have already passed out. I wish the show explained how much time passed from the time Yoo Tak got admitted to the time he was released. Also, Hong Joo sort of represents the silly fangirls and their KPop crushes in some way.


So far, there's still some chemistry to be done since Hong Joo and Jae Chan aren't officially a couple yet. How their ESP powers will link further is still not known. I can't wait to see their development especially as newer cases happen.


Right now, a brewing case of possible homicide happens and I can't wait to see who killed the queen of archery. The way the pattern looks like it's homicide. I simply wonder why does this series like to kill guest stars for a reason? I can't wait to find out who did this latest murder.

Comments