Is Cake Boss Based On Haim Saban?

While watching Kamen Rider OOO, I could not help but actually be amazed at what I failed to see. 

Kosei Kougami who appears in Kamen Rider OOO. He was pictured as somebody who loved to collect Core Medals for himself. I always thought that he had an eccentric, business-oriented nature. Just then I realized this funny coincidence...

The actor Takashi Ukaji looks like Haim Saban. I just thought that perhaps during the time Kamen Rider OOO aired, Kougami Foundation was probably Toei's tribute to Saban Brands. So my next wishful gimmick would be funny is sending Ukaji to the next Power Morphicon.

What is also coincidental (if any) is that Kougami Foundation is a multi-purpose company and in real life, Saban also has various businesses in real life. Maybe it's just a coincidence but who knows?

Comments