Kamen Rider Drive is Coming To An End, Kamen Rider Ghost Is About To Begin!

I got the news from Orends Range that Kamen Rider Drive's cast now has the show's finale script. Well, I can't wait to see how it will end which we will have our following details from Orends.  Kamen Rider Ghost will end around in September which will be followed by crossover specials. So looking at it, I was wrong that Kamen Rider Drive will end this month or next month.


From JEFusion, here's a sketch of what Kamen Rider Ghost may look like.  Now I am honestly getting a lot of Danny Phantom vibes. So it will premiere on October 4, 2015 which happens to be Halloween month.  In terms of supernatural enemies for the Heisei era we've have Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Kiva and Faiz. I feel we may have another Kiva-like show but hopefully it will be a better done horror comedy.

Here's a funny artwork that I found of Danny Phantom and I felt like uploading it (he's wearing the Kiva belt) for laughs. Hehehehehehe! XD

Comments