Just Some Important Stuff for This Blog

For some time, I was thinking this blog has been empty, I ran out of ideas and ended up stealing ideas  from others in the process (Sorry, sorry...).  I just didn't figure out I still had some gold nuggets left unused in my closet, figuratively speaking.  So I just thought I might do some reviews on these.

For movies, I would probably need to rewatch the following since I haven't done any reviews yet on these films but I'll just do them one by one, no guarantee I can write them all, I might just do one review a week or two considering my mind is already jumbled up and needs to sort things out:

  • The Banquet
  • Little Big Soldier
  • The Legend
  • The Storm Warriors
  • The Sniper
  • Chinese Ghost Story (remake starring Liu Yi Fei)
  • Black Ransom
  • Twins Mission
  • The Promise
  • Initial D
  • Scripture With No Words
  • The Unusual Youth
  • Magic Kitchen
  • Sky of Love
  • Death Note 
  • Death Note: The Last Name
  • The Empress and Her Warriors
  • Kung Fu Fighter
  • Rob B' Hood 

Series:
  • Love Story in Harvard
  • Le Robe 
  • Bambino
  • IRIS
  • Delicious Relationships

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

My Early Impressions Of Kamen Rider Build's Main Cast Of Characters

Chinese Song "On The Other Side Of The Water"

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year

The Love Scar Mini-Series Starring Jerry Yan, Karen Mok and Jacky Cheung