Skip to main content

So This WIll Be the Rurouni Kenshin 2014 Movie?

From the ever-reliable Orends Range, now I'd like to share these few thoughts.  I'm not so familiar with everyone so I can't really react on everything.  Now here they are... some glimpses that make me gusta to see the movie!


Well the Shishio Makoto here looks PRETTY impressive.  I just had my thought that he is one of my favorite Rurouni Kenshin villaisn considering he is one cunning, calculating evil mastermind who really knows how to get things done.  In fact, what made the Shishio arc really great was because of the villains having their aim to take over Japan and knowing how to deal with their enemies.


Ryosuke Miura who was previously in Kamen Rider OOO as Ankh/Hinata's brother now will play as Cho Sawagejo.  Hmmm... I'd like to see how he'll do.  We have Takeru Sato as Kenshin, we all know him also as Kamen Rdier Den-O.


Maryjun Takahashi well is Yu Takahashi's older sister.  Just my thought, I need to see how shell act as Yumi.  Now to all Pinoy pridists, just SHUT UP about your Pinoy pride already!


Tao Tsuchiya wlll play as Misao.  Part of me wishes she were played by Shinkenger's Suzuka Morita instead.  I guess Suzuka Morita was the first choice but turned it down.  If that were true, let's respect her decision.

Well looks like this will be more epic than the last, hopefully.

Comments

  1. Maryjun Takahashi, hihi, hearing from the name, yeah I thought it's quite different from the usual Japanese names... And voila, she's half and she's playing Yumi! Hihi.... That makes everything about the movie truly more exciting for me to see! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment