Possible Watching Schedules... But It'll Slow Down!

Well real life issues are surfacing again and as said, it can slow down.  But here's what I intend to review next:...


Last Night of Madame Chin- However I am again crying buckets of tears here.  Oh boy, writing my fan fiction after crying buckets of tears erodes the quality a lot.


Kamen Rider Hibiki


Kamen Rider OOO

Meanwhile, I don't think I can take any more of those "cry buckets of tears" drama for some time.  In fact, this blog might even slow down like never before but I hope my five followers can help me out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Arrival Of Kamen Rider Cronos

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

Kamen Rider EX-AID's Conflict Is Getting More Serious Than I Thought

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year

Series Review: Kamen Rider Gaim

Ryuki VS. Gaim: Which Battle Royale Rider Series Is Better?

The Love Scar Mini-Series Starring Jerry Yan, Karen Mok and Jacky Cheung

Traveler's Dimension Police

Is Kuroto Dan Running A Killer Bored Gemn?

Wishful Thinking: Rin Takanashi x Tori Matsuzaka as a Geeky Couple