Current Thoughts on Faiz for April 24, 2013


It's a hard to admit thing but Faiz is really one of the those quite harder to digest shows for me though it's not as bad as Decade.  SO far I am enduring it up to episode 27 and I still think there's still some cool drama though it's not as exciting as Agito was and I still like the rainbow world of Kiva better.  So compared to Agito and Kiva, it's darker.  This is where I think Toshiki Inoue as a head writer needed to brace impact.  I would admit I am already getting used to Keitaro and Mari, though I think I'll have to try and endure Delta when he arrives.


Yuka's sort of a "laxative" to the show for me which is giving me "mental indigestion".  Heck, but I guess this one and I have pictures of her in my Oriental Fanatics Celebrities blog.  But as said, I really just thought I am stuck in superficiality as a way to digest this show.


For the Orphonoch, why are they all gray like stone?  I just looked at the Orphonochs so this is a battle of humans trying to evolve themselves, destroy the lower beings but I thought that the execution can be bad with all the running in circles around.  But I'll give credit for their nightmare fuel.  Is there some strange symbolism behind them?  I hope I can finish this ASAP to find out while I do the more important things than writing a Faiz critique soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiiro Kogami Contradicts Himself As Of Current

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

Meteor Garden Appeals to The Filipino Setting

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year

Return of Condor Heroes 1983, 1995 and 2006

Ryuki VS. Gaim: Which Battle Royale Rider Series Is Better?

Kamen Rider Agito's Overlords: Prometheus And Epimetheus?

Movie Review: The Vampire Effect

Series Review: Kamen Rider Blade