Series Review: Kamen Rider Decade


This is possibly my first very bad review.  I dunno why I'm reviewing about it but maybe this should be a form of constructive criticism of sorts and I'm glad that Toei had managed to recover from the lash of this series.  So why do I don't like Decade?  I thought that from start to finish, this series is just so messy with all the "Alternate Worlds" going on and on.  I would say that this series really had marred the good identities of outstanding rider seasons like Agito or Black (I was happy to see Kotaro though!) or even mars Kuuga which is the series that began to relaunch Kamen Rider from its long hiatus.  I would personally dare say that in being a Tokusatsu drama, it really shames the new style of Kamen Rider and even the Shinkenger/Decade crossover might come to mind this series is as horrific as Saban's Mashed Rider.  One episode after the other is a bigger mess than the other, really even the ending is hanging, the special is stupid and I don't know what to say.  I'd say this series is better avoided IMO.  Fortunately Kamen Rider W managed to get out the bad stigma this series left and fortunately this only lasted for 31 episodes.  I know some people dislike Black RX but Black RX is better though I won't review it in here or any Showa rider because they just don't have the J-Drama feel compared to the Heisei era.  You can tell how much I hate this series by how short the review is though if you like the series, I'm not going to pick on you.

My rating? Maybe a 5/10? =(

Comments