Roles I Wish Qin Han Did in His Later Years


While I was thinking that Qin Han still appears usually as an important parent either for the leading guy or the leading lady, I thought of the following roles he could have played as:


Jerry Yan's father in Hot Shot.  Made me think that even if it's just a short role, it would look like a real father/son team to think about.  Hmmm... maybe Liu Xue Hua as Jerry Yan's mother even if it's just guesting?  I mean, he appeared in a Taiwanese talk show showing a jollier side of him.


In "Black and White" he could have played as any senior officer, the head of the San Lian Hui or maybe even the president.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishful Thinking: Actresses Who Could Have Played As Guan Yin/Avalokitesvara In Journey To The West

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year

Kamen Rider Kuuga Review

Saddest Deaths in Kamen Rider Ryuki

Why I Love Trying To Establish A Possible Connection Between Kamen Rider Kuuga And Kamen Rider Agito

Series Review: Kamen Rider Ryuki

Chinese Drama Legend: Liu Xue Hua

Wishful Thinking: Rin Takanashi x Tori Matsuzaka as a Geeky Couple

I Still Care About New School Korean Shows