Yu Takahashi: The Better Alternative to Vivian Hsu in TV Drama


While I was watching Kamen Rider Kiva, I had my thoughts that Japanese-Filipino actress Yu Takahashi does resemble Vivian Hsu in some way but she's better-looking but more importantly, she's a better actress who acts just all natural because if she were so annoying, I would have already gotten rid of Kamen Rider Kiva.

I would really admit this with Vivian Hsu...


She's a HORRIBLE actress.  I really hate any show she appears in and she PISSES me off as much as some person I greatly dislike.  Overall, I dodge any show she's in even if it was that Jackie Chan movie Accidental Spy.

Now only if Yu Takahashi can enroll in China to learn Mandarin. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Song "On The Other Side Of The Water"

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

My Early Impressions Of Kamen Rider Build's Main Cast Of Characters

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year

Meteor Garden Appeals to The Filipino Setting