Journey to the West 2013...

Stephen Chow's going to star in Journey to the West 2013 while on the other hand, I am pretty saddened at the fact he's still a bachelor.  On other side of the stars, Shu Qi is in her late 30s but still looks HOT, but I do hope she gets married soon.  It looks like I'll be a lot more excited watching this film than I will be for Kyoryuger or Power Rangers Megaforce, no offense but I just think Super Sentai needs a break and so does Power Rangers.  Well, I guess I'll figure out how this goes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Do I Still Call Chinese And South Korean TV Dramas Based On Japanese Media To Be Localized Versions?

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

Kamen Rider Ryuki: A Look at the Two Possible Endings of the Show

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year

The Love Scar Mini-Series Starring Jerry Yan, Karen Mok and Jacky Cheung

Ryuki VS. Gaim: Which Battle Royale Rider Series Is Better?

Saddest Deaths in Kamen Rider Ryuki

Kougami Foundation Reminds Me Of Saban Capital Group?

Series Review: Kamen Rider Ryuki

Takahito Oomori's Blatant Sexism In Kamen Rider Drive?