Skip to main content

Vic Zhou's Role as a Military Doctor His "Toughest Role"?


Posted Image
I have read from Asianfanatics from this article that Vic Zhou found the role of a military doctor in "The Other Shore 1945" his most challenging role of the strong and persevering military doctor that required LOTS of drama.  Kinda would remind me of Chin Han's roles or Kenny Bee's roles in older Qiong Yao type dramas.  He said, "In all of my acting career till now, this is the most challenging character, and it was also my first time acting in a war drama."  He was after all able to carry the lead roles in Silence as a dying man and a cop caught in a web in intrigue in Black and White or as a naive man in "The Last Night of Madame Chin", this role may be challenging but I think he's done well.

Comments