Zhen Xiu Zhen's Tonight Leave a Little Love to Me

Well here's a clip of Zhen Xiu Zhen's "Tonight Leave a Little Love to Me".  I am not familiar with it entirely but I believe this is one of my late paternal grandmother's soap operas that she would watch before when I was still little.  Okay I was too young to remember the plots but I think it would be a promising watch to see this old series as well.  After all, Zhen Xiu Zhen is a big influence to Taiwan drama even today when she plays the part a good or a bad parent.  If her performance in Meteor Garden was that good, I guess she's just a natural talent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top Ten Favorite Heisei Era Kamen Rider Series

Heisei Kamen Rider Doesn't Get Better Or Worse Every Year

My Early Impressions Of Kamen Rider Build's Main Cast Of Characters

It's Okay To Like Korean Entertainment But Don't Give It Too Much Credit

Meteor Garden Appeals to The Filipino Setting